629 East Market Street
Our 1906 Theatre in the heart of NuLu is a unique venue for musical concerts, plays, art shows, films, lectures, etc. Whether you would like an open area or a seated event, we can accommodate a variety of layouts.
– Restrooms are in the Foyer on the 1st floor entrance.
– We have a ticket booth and a side room that leads to the stage. We have vintage wooden seating for 300 guests.
– The three original chandeliers are equipped with dimmer switches.
– There are side rooms available for use is needed.
– The Theatre is on the second floor: unfortunately, our second floor is not currently handicap accessible.
We offer our space at a discounted rate for non-profit events. If you have questions or would like to take a tour of our Theatre, please call our Event Coordinator, Autumn Lucas, at (502) 587.1653.